Grandparents Day – Happy Grandparents Day 2020 Date, Celebration Ideas, History, Facts, Theme, Wishes, Images, Quotes, Pictures, Funny Pics, Greetings, Gifts, Sayings & Status collection is now available in this content for our honorable web visitors. The Happy Grandparents Day is an official national holiday for the United States people, which is signed by President Carter in 1978 and officially celebrated on the first Sunday after Labor Day. This year, Labor Day falls on 7th September. So, National Grandparents Day comes late this year. This year 2020, the Happy Grandparents Day falls on 13 September.
In every child’s life, Grandparents are very important people. They really take care very hardly of their Son’s and Daughter’s Kids. So, every people must respect them by wishing a message or gifts on Happy National Grandparents Day. Here below, we are trying to add all information about the Grandparents Day History, Celebrations Ideas and also Happy Grandparents Day 2020 Wishes, Images & Quotes.
When is Grandparents Day 2020?
Every year, the United States officially celebrated the National Grandparents Day on the first Sunday after Labor Day. So, this year the Happy Grandparents Day falls on 13th September 2020.
A Short History of Grandparents Day:
On the Year of 1979, President Jimmy Carter proclaimed the first Sunday after Labor Day each year as National Grandparents Day (September was chosen to signify the “autumn” years of life).
How to celebrate Happy Grandparents Day 2020?
Spend Time with your Grandparents
Sometimes we forget just how important and special our grandparents are. They have a lot more free time on their hands than we do and we know that even a short visit would make them happy.
Have a Family Dinner
Family time is hard to come by nowadays but organizing a family dinner with your grandparents and your parents and siblings is a great way to spend time together. Plus we get to have some good old fashioned home cooking!
Enjoy A Hobby Together
Your grandma might like to paint or your grandpa might love to do puzzles on Sundays. A bit of company would brighten their day and you’ll probably have more fun than you thought you would.
Happy National Grandparents Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, SMS, Sayings, Text & Status:
- “Grandparents, like heroes, are as necessary to a child’s growth as vitamins.” — Joyce Allston
- “A grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.”
- “I know you’ve loved me since I was born, but I’ve loved you my whole life.”
- “What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies.” — Rudy Giuliani
- “Grandparents are the best kind of grownups.”
- “Grandparents are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re there.”
- “Grandparents make the world a little softer, a little kinder, and a little warmer.”
- “The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy.” — Sam Levenson
- “If nothing is going well, call your grandparents.”
- “Grandchildren don’t need a lot of toys. The best thing a grandchild can have is a grandparent who gets down on the floor and plays with them.”
- “I love you to the moon & back to infinity and beyond forever and ever.”
- “Grandchildren are a grandparent’s link to the future. Grandparents are the child’s link to the past.”
- “Grandparents hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever.”
- “No cowboy was ever faster on the draw than a grandparent pulling a baby picture out of a wallet.”
- “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” — Desmond Tutu
- “A child needs a grandparent, anybody’s grandparent, to grow a little more securely into an unfamiliar world.” — Charles and Ann Morse
- “The best place to be when you’re sad is your grandparent’s lap.”
- “Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.” — Alex Haley
- “A grandparent is old on the outside, but young on the inside.”
- “Grandparents are there to help the child get into mischief they haven’t thought of yet.” — Gene Perret