Patriot Day in United States (Also Known as Nine-Eleven) is a Day The US Remembers The Terrorist Attacks on September 11, 2001. On Patriot Day United States of America and World Wide People Remember Those Who Were Injured or Died During The 9/11 Attacks. Many Americans People Refer This Day Patriot Day as 9/11 or September 11.
On Nine Eleven Attacks Approximately 3000 People Died in The September, 2001 Attacks. later The United States President George W. Bush Proclaimed That 11th is The National Patriot Day in United State (US).
Patriot Day 2020
In 2001 The Terrorist Hijacked Four Jet Planes and Crashed into The New York World Trade Center and The Pentagon in Arlington. The large majority of those lost after the attacks on the Twin Towers were working at or above the points of collision; thousands of people who had gone to work that morning like every other day, found themselves suddenly stranded at the top of a burning skyscraper.
Patriot Day Facts
– On September 11th, US Flags should be flown at half mast – both on US soil and abroad.
– A moment of silence is held at 8:46 a.m. (EST) across the nation – commemorating the time the first plane struck the North Tower of the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.
– The National September 11 Memorial and Museum takes up over half of the destroyed World Trade Center site. It contains bronze parapets inscribed with the names of those killed on September 11, 2001 and those killed in the 1993 World Trade Center attack.
– Cleaning up Ground Zero, as the World Trade Center was renamed, took 8 months and 19 days, and was completed in May of 2002.
– The Twin Towers of the World Trade Center were once the tallest buildings in the world, and contained enough concrete to build a sidewalk from New York City to Washington D.C.
Best Inspirational Patriot Day Quotes
On Patriot Day 2020, Rise Your Voice Against of Terrorism. Share Your Inspiration Quotes, Messages on Social Media to Rise Awareness. Use Hashtags #patriotday #patriotday2020 #9/11 #September11 To Wish Peach and Respect The Injured or Died People Who Were Attacks in September 11, 2001.