Labor Day, celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors hundreds and hundreds of hardworking People all through the nation. The day is celebrating in the United States and many other countries. To celebrate Happy Labor Day, Send wishes and greetings to the other people for celebrating the Day. We have added Happy Labor Day Quotes 2020, Labor Day Greetings and Message for this Day.
Every Year, the First Monday of September celebrate Labor Day in the United States. All the people celebrate the day with traditional activities. Let’s celebrate the Labor Day 2020 with these inspiring Labor Day quotes 2020! Whether you work in an office, work from home, or even work from some exotic beach, all of our work in some form or another.
When is Labor Day in 2020?
Every year, Labor Day is celebrated in September. Being one of the most important events in a year, it is known to celebrate the contribution, efforts, and achievements of the working class. Also called International Workers’ Day, the concept has been adopted by many countries around the world.
Happy Labor Day 2020 USA Quotes & Wishes:
Though you can love what you do not master, you cannot master what you do not love. – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.– Theodore Roosevelt
A man is not paid for having a head and hands, but for using them.– Elbert Hubbard
The supreme accomplishment is to blur the lines between work and play. – Arnold J. Toynbee
- Labor Day is devoted to no man, living or dead, to no sect, race or nation. – Samuel Gompers
- Labor Day means grilling outside! – Katie Lee
- I’ve heard of nothing coming from nothing, but I’ve never heard of absolutely anything coming from hard
- Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?— Michelle Obama
- When you put a lot of hard work into one goal and you achieve it, that’s a really good feeling.— Derek Jeter
- Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.– Booker T. Washington
- To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth. -Pearl S. Buck
- Concentrate on your job and you will forget your other troubles.– William Feather
- If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all. – Michelangelo
- Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it. – Tim Fargo
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.- Confucius
Work is no disgrace; the disgrace is idleness. – Greek Proverb
It is labor indeed that puts the difference in everything. – John Locke
Before the reward, there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy. – Ralph Ransom
As we celebrate Labor Day, we honor the men and women who fought tirelessly for workers’ rights, which are so critical to our strong and successful labor force. – Elizabeth Esty
Whatever you want to do, if you want to be great at it, you have to love it and be able to make sacrifices for it.— Maya Angelou